Software developer at Digiterra – IT-Online
Essential skills and experience required:
- Excellent Angular experience
- Must be a full stack developer and understand the concept of software engineering and the ability to develop unit tests of code components or complete applications.
- Excellent knowledge of Microserve architecture
- Excellent experience of the software development cycle, working on a variety of software development projects and knowledge of programming languages are advantageous.
- Landing a few projects in a production environment within a banking sector will be advantageous.
Technical knowledge required:
- BPM coding solutions
- Good knowledge of BPM and BAW as a product
- Java coding will be advantageous
- Open-source technology
- Azure DevOps
3+ years of software development / BPM development experience
Computer science degree in software engineering, computer science or equivalent qualification
- Make sure you meet the minimum requirements listed above.
- If your application is approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a vacancy at one of our clients.
- If you are successful, you will join one of our teams, on remote work setup and can rely on the team for help and support from Digiterra employees.
- If you don’t hear from us within 2 weeks, this does not mean your application was unsuccessful, we will stay in touch throughout the application process.
- We take this opportunity and thank you for entrusting us with your confidential identifiers and for your interest in the Digiterra group!
- Full stack development
- Unit Testing Frameworks
- C#.Net development
- Code review
Desired work experience:
- 5 to 10 years Business consulting
- 5 to 10 years Software development
Desired level of qualification:
About the employer:
Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable technology resources, processes, or solutions to address a wide range of challenges across the business-to-IT continuum.
Our client in the financial sector based in Johannesburg North is looking for an I/BPM Software Developer to join their team.
12 month contract on a hybrid work setup.