One of the leading e-commerce software providers on the
Northampton, UK, Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) —
Established in 2010, James and James Fulfillment is a UK-based e-commerce fulfillment service committed to doing things differently, creating change for the better and delivering fast results.
They have now launched their fulfillment software roadmap and updates for ControlPort, their award-winning innovative technology that has been designed, managed and maintained by James and James Fulfilment, who are always striving to adapt their updates to match customer feedback and to help you run your business more efficiently.
With the company’s expansion into the United States, receiving two Queen’s Awards for Enterprise and International Trade, being named a Fast Track 100 company, and achieving Financial Times 1000 status for two years consecutively, you can trust them to take care of everything related to the realization of e-commerce.
Challenge, create and deliver
James and James Fulfillment offer fast and accurate fulfillment services in the UK, including storing your products, handling any returns and picking, packing and shipping online orders, so that By outsourcing your order fulfillment to them, you can focus on running your business.
Their network, which already spans two continents, allows you to quickly increase your execution by reaching customers all over the world by optimizing your operations with their standardized processes, as well as saving money with their shipping. quickly and at low cost.
Plus, you’ll also have access to their award-winning fulfillment software, ControlPort, which provides real-time tracking for you and your customers, cloud-based technology for on-the-go inventory management and monitoring, and is designed for ease of use by being compatible with mobiles and desktops.
Their new software update for ControlPort has even more benefits and benefits than before and is designed to get you even more use out of the platform.
Some of these new software releases include:
- Clearer business information – James and James Fulfillment made important data more accessible by moving a wide selection of reports to ControlPort’s “Insights menu”, such as Inventory, Product Analysis and Postage Margin, to make them more easy to find when you’re in a bit of a hurry.
- Packing slips removed – Determined to emphasize eco-friendly practices, they have now taken another giant leap towards their sustainability goals by removing packing slips for the majority of orders.
- Label Printing Changes – Where their packaging accuracy was already at 99.997%, industry-leading James and James Fulfillment have now changed the point at which they print address labels in their packaging process, so they can achieve accuracy as close to 100% as physically possible.
- Bulk orders – This new customer feature is designed to make it easier for you to place bulk orders through their system by including a new add order screen and replacement of ‘changes’ with ‘order instructions’, as well as other system changes.
- Sort codes on shipping labels – To help reduce the number of delayed orders caused by sorting errors, they have now introduced new sort codes on shipping labels. This will reduce the number of human errors associated with sorting by allowing fully automated sorting equipment to handle the work instead.
With all of these new features, and with many more planned for the future, it’s no surprise that James and James Fulfillment and their innovative order processing software are one of the leading e-commerce software providers on the market today. the market.
To learn more about James and James Fulfillment and to learn more about their order fulfillment software update and roadmap, please visit their website at https://www.ecommercefulfilment.com /.
Source: https://thenewsfront.com/one-of-the-leading-ecommerce-software-providers-on-the-market-james-and-james-fulfilment-launch-an-update-for-their-award- winner-controlport-software/
Comments are closed.