.Net Software Developer – ESO
You will work with our development engineers and designers to create the next generation of our SaaS and mobile products that will improve patient care. We are an agile development workshop and demonstrate our work to project stakeholders. To support this methodology, we practice continuous integration, embrace open source software, and empower our developers to make informed technology and product decisions.
Reporting to the Director of Development, you will be part of our engineering team based in our incredible Austin, Texas office.
What you will do – day to day
* Writing code for browser, database and everywhere in between targeting the latest version of CLR. We encourage you to be creative in order to make full use of the C # language.
* Participate in regular design sessions and code reviews.
* Advocate for a culture of personal ownership and customer-centric execution. We love engineers who pride themselves on not only great code, but great end-user experiences as well.
* Practice continuous integration, embrace open source software, and make informed technology and product decisions. We are an Agile development store and regularly demonstrate our work to project stakeholders.
Who are you – some of the essential things required to be successful in the role;
- Experience with;
- C # and the .NET Framework
- .NET Core
- provide and use the REST API
- unit testing and mocking frameworks (NUnit / Moq / NSubstitute)
- Git for source control (Gitflow, etc.)
- Cloud platforms (Azure / AWS / GCP)
- SQL concepts and relational databases
- Working knowledge of Angular, JSON and other front-end and back-end web technologies, OO concepts and design patterns
- Exposure to continuous integration / continuous deployment practices
- Familiarity with domain-driven design, event provisioning and CQRS models
Who are you – it is desirable that you have experience in some or all of the following;
- Cloud messaging technologies (Azure Service Bus, Amazon SQS / SNS)
- Functional programming
- Big Data Designs and Concept
Advantages and advantages
ESO offers a full range of benefits to promote the health and financial security of our employees and their families. For full-time employment, this includes:
– Competitive health plans (medical, dental and vision insurance)
– PTO (from 20 days) & 12 public holidays
– 401 (k) with corporate correspondence
– Telemedicine service provided by ESO
– Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
– Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
– Annual health and wellness reimbursement
– Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance and jobsite benefits
– Paid parental leave, new children’s program and flexible parental return-to-work options
– Relaxed office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a growing data, technology and research company passionate about improving the health and safety of communities through the power of data. We are the pioneers of innovative and user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of clients in our six US offices and our Belfast, Northern Ireland office.
Are you ready to make a difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every day. If you do not match all of the qualifications in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative and genuine people to help us carry out our mission.
All offers are subject to a successful background check.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; sex change; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; Veteran Status; or other non-merit factor.