Checkmarx Launches Global Managed Security Service Provider Program – Back End News
Software company Checkmarx recently launched its Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) program. The company is a developer-centric Application Security Testing (AST) solutions company
“The launch of our MSSP program is a significant milestone in Checkmarx’s journey and a natural extension of our commitment to global excellence in enabling application security,” said Emmanuel Benzaquen, CEO of Checkmarx. “Our MSSP partners will strengthen their service offerings, combining the industry’s most comprehensive application security platform with the strong relationships and expertise of their own teams in a way that benefits organizations around the world.”
Securing cloud-native strategy to lead a brave new world
ISOG Forum Focuses on Securing Banking in Metaverse
The partnership with Checkmarx offers MSSP partners:
- Industry-leading cloud-based application security platform, Checkmarx One, enables partners to work with multiple engines within a single, streamlined platform
- Opportunities to increase revenue by selling high-value application security services with predictable costs
- A buying model that provides the ability to scale managed security offerings profitably, reducing costs and increasing average revenue per customer
- Resources from Checkmarx experts to help MSSPs develop and refine their proposals, tailoring them to the specific needs of their clients
- Ability to deploy whenever needed with various options, starting with Checkmarx AWS Cloud.
“Checkmarx is fortunate to work with industry-leading MSSP partners around the world,” said Mark Osmond, vice president of global channels and alliances, Checkmarx. “We are deeply committed to the needs of our customers and partners. This program opens a new chapter in these partners’ ability to deliver significantly improved and simplified application security, cost savings and rapid return on investment for their customers.